I want to request a refund.
If you feel like you are eligible for a refund, you can open a refund request.
Please keep in mind that we auto-refund payments if you cancel less than 72 hours after your previous payment and there is no need to open a dispute with us in that case.
You can open a dispute and expect a refund if any of these scenarios happen:
- you haven't heard from your mentor in about a week without prior notification
- your mentor agrees to the refund out of any other reason
Refunds can be warranted as part of more formal disputes and upon further review from our side if:
- there has been major misconduct or breach of trust on the mentor side.
- the mentor has broken the mentoring agreement or does not provide the agreed services
- there has been any kind of harassment
Our refund policy does not include refunds in these cases:
- you didn't reach your own goals in time
- the mentorship ended over a month ago
- you don't believe your progress has been good enough
- you forgot about the mentorship for more than one month/payment
- you realize that mentorship isn't working out for you
- there is no particular reason
- the transaction has happened more than 90 days ago
If your mentor cancels the mentorship less than 14 days after payment, we will refund your transaction automatically.
After reviewing our policy, refunds can be requested through this form.